Monday, September 19, 2022

Services By Greg Nichols of MFN Realty, 107924606


Unique Services * Highly Experienced Agent * No Hype - We Just Get Down to Business * Use a Strategic Firm That Can Access More Homebuyers Than Most Firms at No Extra Cost * Negotiation Expert * Harnessing the Power of the Internet


Hello, Greg Nichols here. I am the broker of MFN Realty and a Christian Realtor. I have a very unique procedure and I do things differently than most agents. It all began early in my career when I began reaching out to those with expired listings, which other agents and firms had not been able to sell. I began to specialize, and I was known for selling homes that other agents could not sell. I brought a commonsense perception to the table and over many years, I developed a system and methods to give these sellers the service they really needed. One of the biggest problems when I arrived on the scene to sell these homes were the errors and mistakes that their former agents had made. 

But that was just one part of it. I realized that I needed to become a marketing expert and I needed to learn and do things that caused buyers to not only look at my listings, but to act on them too. That brings us to this present time today when our strategies are available to any seller who entrusts their home to us. To discuss this further with me, give me a call at 916-580-7235.  (If I can’t answer, please leave me a message and I will call you back.) 


Greg Nichols
MFN Realty
916-580-7235
DRE # 00632894
mfnnetwork@gmail.com

A Licensed California Real Estate Broker






No comments:

Post a Comment